November 5, 2008

Its been a while

I haven't written in a while! I hope all of you are doing well and had a great Halloween. I must be getting old because I didn't do anything for Halloween. I went to dinner and watched a scary movie and that was about it. Going down town at Halloween around here is CRAZY. Everyone and their weird moms comes out to play. I think my dad told me enough horror stories about 6th street when I was younger that it has been permanently embedded in my brain! I actually listened to you dad. Arent you proud?

I have nothing new to report. I am only on week 3 of my marathon training and this time around is going to be a tough one. My body is just not what it use to be! Hopefully if I have injuries they will at least be early on and I can still recover and run. Unlike the past 2 times that I have trained where I am a month out and have to pull out because of my calve! I am doing more strength training and core work to hopefully help overall. I have been swimming to and that is good for the stretching and I go during lunch so I get some sun :)

Work is alright. Nothing special. wooo woooo.

I have a busy busy weekend! I am going to Wurst Fest (its a beer, sausage fest a ha ha) on Friday night, helping sell Sweet Leaf Tea for Big Brothers and Big Sisters on Sat morning, then the UT game Saturday afternoon and then I have to run 11 miles on Sunday morning. Im excited about my weekend but hopefully it will get here soon.

byeee,

No comments: