June 23, 2009

Shout Outs

Mo: Haaaaappppy Late birthday! I hope you had a great one and it sounds like you did

Sara: Happyyyyyy wedding day! You looked so happy and gorgeous in all your pics. You and Tim are the cutest!

Susie: Way to kick ASSSSSS. I cant believe you went 5:04 for the half! I am going to have to train my booty off to get even close to that! Nice job on second in your age group!

Mandy: Good luck at Nats! Dont let the new dive scare you! Just have fun with it!

Fraser: Good luck in your olympic tri and as Mandy says "dont drown :)"

Rachel: I am sure you will hear back from Target HQ. Keep the faith and keep on trucking. I am proud of you.

And everyone else hope you are doing well and having a good summer. I love you all!

-Corey

1 comment:

Susie Ernsting said...

Can't wait to see you soon!!!! Less than a month till Corey-Susie time!!!