September 30, 2008

Bon Voyage Friend

Rachel I will miss you and your fantastic banter! Thanks for keeping me sane at work and best of luck to you! Im sure I will cry tonight at HH so I will spare all the ramblings on here! Dale better keep you warm up there in MN or Im gonna have to come and regulate!

It is only Tuesday and I am ready for the weekend. I love how some weeks at work are absolutely insane and then there are random days when Im bored out of my mind... today is one of them. I am still getting work done, but things are pretty quiet over here in my big cube.

So Arkansas got killed this weekend. And you people wonder why I wear neutral colors to games like that. Phew... uglyyyyyy.

I booked my work trip flights to AZ and UT in Oct. If anyone wants to come keep me company let me know. ha ha

My back feels better so I think I may force myself to take one more day off and then start running again on Thursday. Now I will be out of shape! ha ha. Awesome. Marathon training will officially begin in Oct but we will see how that goes. My body cant seem to take much anymore.

Happy late late bday to Kattie! I hope you had a great day you oldie but goodie. I left a message on your face book wall but you should have something coming soon.

Ok peace out. 36 minutes till I get head out like a baby! woooooo

No comments: