September 9, 2008

I have been hesitant in writing the last couple of days because I feel that I have to have something of importance to write about. I also think it needs to be something interesting or eventful or sad or exciting. I feel that I should talk about things that people will be interested in. But as I am writing this I realize that the purpose of this blog was to get out my ranting and weird quirky thoughts on paper. The reason of writing was to share my scattered thoughts with people that truly care about me. So hello world you can take me or leave me! Phew I am glad I got that out. So let me talk about meaningless stuff now shall I.

Right now I should be figuring out what I want to do. I should be reading or writing or walking around. I should be looking for new opportunities. The plan tonight was to go to a coffee shop and read and look at PT programs. But I have been bitten by the TV monster. I usually have maybe one show that I will dedicate an hour to each week and I will occasionally watch tv while doing other things. But I am now officially addicted to shows that we usually leave for the teens to watch. I find myself thinking of the Hills quiet a bit and I am even trying to wear my hair and dress like Lauren. The new season of One Tree Hill as also blessed me with its presence. What is it with all the shows that have the word Hill in it? Does that secretly mean "watch me Corey and you will get over that big ass steep hill that has taken you years to get over?" Wow that was a deep for someone that started talking about teenage drama pouring out in mindless tv shows. Let me get away from the deep thoughts and just say that I heart the new 90210 and I admit it. I will not fall to the darkness of tv addiction. I will not be drawn to the pretty clothes and light hearted drama. I will prevail with my own real, good, fun life!

Ok my show is over so im out :)

Until next time....

No comments: