September 18, 2008

Just call me Hancock

You people need to stop moving! I feel like every time I blink someone else is moving away or moving out of my department at work. PS: Dan we are now 2 more people down. I will be a veteran RC by the time this is all said and done. You started the moving trend, thank you :(

I have a hard enough time opening up to people and letting them in as my good friends and then when I finally find people that are worthy they leave and I am once again alone with the aliens of darkness aka weirdos. Just call me Hancock. ha ha Meanwhile I am just sitting still like a bump on a log watching the world go by. I had to deal with all my best friends leaving after college and I feel like I am going through that again.

I get antsy to move all the time but it takes me months, sometimes years, to actually do it. Why? And why cant I just be content and happy to stay here and make new friends and join more groups and be more active in things that I am currently doing? I know that friends come and go and that moving and traveling and all that are a part of the cycle of life but how to I know when things are truly right? Will I be bouncing around my whole life without every being 100% happy with all aspects of my life? I know I know, this is deep for a Thursday afternoon blog. Maybe I should be like the dude that fed-exed himself to his parents house. I can just start traveling in peoples suitcases, but you would have to pay an extra fee to check me :) hahahaha

Onto the random, fun stuff: Laurie is thinking about doing a marathon and so I may join her instead of doing the one here in Austin. If you want to join in on the painful fun let us know!

It is my moms bday today, so happy birthday mommie. I'm going to go old school and spend the night with my parents in Pville tonight... that should be interesting. ha ha My dad had back surgery again last week and he has been loopy on meds so that is always fun and entertaining. Last time he had back surgery I gave him the movie Dazed and Confused (because it is one of his favorites) and we watched it while he was loopy. We may have to do that again! ha ha

Work has been crazy and I need a raise :) If people keep quitting I am going to be the one man band and rule the entire US sales force. muuu hahaha

Well I guess that is it for now. I will try to write everyday but its been a little hectic lately.

Until next time,
CLS

No comments: