September 4, 2008

I am now a blogger-- who knew.

Hi Everyone!!

So I decided to start the fun journey of blogging. I read Laurie's blog everyday and I think it is a great way to keep up with people... so I am trying it out.... thanks for being my inspiration LZ. ha ha

I know my life is not that exciting and I will either ramble on and on about things you do not care about or my blogging kick may only last for about a week, but gosh darn it I am going to try!

So today my car pooped out and started violently shaking while I was driving around at lunch. I managed to get home and called someone to pick me up and take me back to work. I knew exactly what my dad would say when I called to inform him of my sick car.. " It's the timing belt, damnit Corey!" ha ha I know this doesnt seem funny to the normal person but for all of you that know my dad.... it is typical Roy Boy style. Anyway I am a bit stressed about paying for whatever it takes to make for a healthy car again and I need to find a ride home.

I wont ramble anymore. Thanks for reading my first blog ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corey- You need to type some more stories on this page...let me know what happens with the car.
Love, Mo